We perform thorough appraisal reports that fulfill a variety of needs: Division of Property, Charitable
Donations, Estate Tax Reporting, Insurance Scheduling, and Sales Advisory. We also do art asset cataloguing
and database formatting.
Each item is examined, catalogued, photographed, researched, and given an estimated value. Works of art are
catalogued using the following categories: Artist, Title, Medium, Image Size, Frame Size, Where Signed, Date
of Work, Condition, and Estimated Value
Each Authorized Report Includes:
• Summary of Appraisal
• Certificate of the Appraiser
• Assumptions, Disclaimers, and Limiting Conditions
• Scope of Work
• Appropriate Market Level and Economic Market Influence
• Narrative of the Articles
• Summary of Appraised Articles
• Bibliography including Expert Pool and Consultants
• Appraiser's Qualifications
Our Authorized Reports are in strict compliance with the rules and regulations of The American
Society of Appraisers (ASA) and the most recent edition
of The Universal Standard of Professional Appraisal Practices of the Appraisal Foundation (USPAP).
Proposals are given for each assignment.
References and rates available upon request.
All projects are private and confidential.